Instructions on how to use the conditional filtering for the Joyn Platform.
- Create a Tenant
- Create an Event
- Permissions Granted of ""
- Please request access from your Account Manager if you believe you do not have the correct permissions.
- Navigate to the Admin Tools Dashboard and click the relevant section/fields you wish to view via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side.
- Click the "Add Condition" button on the top-left hand side of the page
- From the "Data" dropdown field, choose the relevant column you are wanting to base your filtering around
- From the "Condition" dropdown field, choose the relevant condition you are wishing to use for your filtering
- Once you have chosen your condition, it will either give you a box to type in, or give you another dropdown field to choose from.
- If you have chosen the "string" option to filter, it should start to filter as you type. If you have chosen a dropdown option or another option available, this should filter instantly. Please see below 2 screenshots of options which you may have. A string is where you can type in any keywords you wish to filter by, and then if it's date and time relevant, a pop-up will show for you to choose the date and time.
Once the above steps are complete, the data you are wishing to filter, will be filtered as per the conditions you have set.
Please sign in to leave a comment.