Approve invoice payments once finance has received EFT payment.
- Invoice option enabled within Registration Setup
- User to complete a registration and select Invoice payment option
- Trigger Notification of registration_invoice_paid_notifier & registration_invoice_confirm_notifier to be enabled.
- Once User has made EFT payment, please follow the below steps to mark this payment as complete in the Platform.
- Within the Admin Tools Dashboard, navigate to "Registration", then "Pending Reconciliation" via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side of the platform.
- You will now be on the "Registration Payments Reconciliation" page. From here, you will need to locate the User to confirm their payment.
- Once you have located this User, click the "Approve" button to the right of their registration as per below screenshot.
- When you click this button, you will get an additional pop-up to confirm you are wanting to mark this registration as paid in full. You will now need to click "OK" to confirm this.
- Once you have completed these steps, this will update the status of the registration to approved and complete. The User will also receive a confirmation email stating their registration has now been paid in full.
Once you have completed all the relevant details and submitted your registration, your User's payment will now be marked as paid and the User will now be able to access the platform content. If enabled, the user will also receive the Trigger email: registration_invoice_paid_notifier once their registration has been marked as paid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.