This article will instruct you how to rename yourself in Zoom prior to joining a provided Zoom meeting.
- Open the Zoom application, and sign in if necessary.
- Click the "COG" icon located in the top-right corner of the Zoom window, located under your Zoom initials.
- Select the "Profile" tab from the list on the left.
- Click on the "Edit My Profile" button. This will redirect you to the Zoom website where you may need to sign in again.
- Click the "Profile" tab on the left hand side.
- Click "Edit" at the right of your screen, next to your current profile picture name.
- On the next screen, type in your full name and your "Display Name". The display name is what other participants in the meeting will see you as.
- Scroll down and hit "Save" to lock your display name.
You have successfully renamed yourself in Zoom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.