Create, edit and manage Session Add Ons
- Create a Tenant
- Create an Event
- Complete Registration Setup
- Create Session/s (Agenda Setup)
- Before you commence setting up your Session Add Ons, you will need to ensure '
- Within the Admin Tools Dashboard, navigate to 'Agenda' and then 'Sessions' via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side of the platform.
- From this page, you will need to edit the Session you wish to add to the Registration process. You can do this by clicking the blue pencil icon to the right of the page.
- Scroll down to the Session Registration Configuration' section of the page as per the below image:
- From here, you will need to enable registration required, and then click "Add Session Registration"
- Once you click this, it will drop down with more options for you to setup your Session Registration. Each delegate type will need to added individually. You can do this by pressing "Add Session Registration" again, and it will drop down another section for you to complete.
You will need to complete the following details for each of the relevant delegate types:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Price (This can be $0, or an actual $ figure if relevant)
- Status of Session Registration
The below is an example of allocating this Session Registation to multiple Delegate Types.
- Once you have completed the fields for each relevant Delegate Type, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and Submit your updates.
- To view your Session Add Ons, you can do so via the registration process within your Platform. The below image is an example of how these look within this URL.
- You can view Session Reporting via /reports/session_registrations.
- When you use Add Ons to allow delegates to register for Sessions/Workshops, it adds a “Register Now” button to their respective pages.
There is currently a loophole around this – if the delegate has already completed their Registration, and then clicks the Register Now button on a specific Session/Workshop page, it allows them to register for it for free, even if they have already registered during their registration process or not. (you can’t pay for something extra after you have already completed paying for your registration). However if Registration for the event is free, then no problem!
Below is an example of what this looks like within the session.
- The major functionality flaw is we don’t currently have the ability to set capacity limits. Therefore, clients would need to manually check the backend to see how many they’re up to, and then shut off registrations accordingly.
Session Registration Add Ons are completed ready for Delegates to register for Sessions during the Registration process or setup to implement Session restrictions within the Agenda and Live Streams.
Please sign in to leave a comment.