User Fields allow event organisers to capture extra user account-related information such as phone number, company name, company position when the user registers for a new account.
Edit and manage additional User Fields at the Create Account step.
- Create a Tenant
- Create an Event
- Within the Admin Tools Dashboard, navigate to "Users", then "User Fields" via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side of the platform.
- Within this page, use the blue pencil icon to edit the User Fields you wish to edit.
- User fields will need to be marked as enabled in order for new users to see the user field
- User fields can be marked as required so users need to provide this information before proceeding
- You can change the order of the User Fields via the Position Field within the Edit User Field page.
- Available fields include:
- Once you have updated the fields, ensure you click Submit to save these changes.
After enabling a user field, the selected fields will be shown to new users on a secondary page after they have successfully created their account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.