The Contact Page provides an easy way for Users to find out key contact information and connect with the Event Organisers.
Customise your Contact Page for Users to complete a form.
- Created a Tenant
- Created an Event
- Within the Admin Tools Dashboard, navigate to 'Forms' then 'Contact Forms' via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side of the platform.
- Choose the Event you wish to update the Contact Form for (if there are multiple)
- You cannot remove the default below fields, but can you can make them not mandatory:
- Job Title
- To add custom fields, use the "Add Field" button at the bottom of the page. The below is a brief summary of each of the custom field options for the questions/answers:
- Text Field = small text box
- Checkbox = one selection, perfect for Yes or No answers
- Multiple Select = option to choose one or more from the provided options.
- Action Text = large text box with editing function
- To remove an additional field/s you may have added, click the "Remove Field" button which will show up underneath the field you have added.
- Once you have added your additional fields, click Submit and you can view your updated form via the URL slug /contact
Adding Additional Text to Contact Page
- You can add additional text to the top of your Contact page via the Events. Within the Admin Tools Dashboard, navigate to 'Global Setup' then 'Events' via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side of the platform.
- Choose the Event you wish to update the Contact Page for and click the pencil on the right hand side to edit the Event.
- Within the Edit Event page, you will see a section as per below where you can add instructions which will show on the top of the Contact Us page. Once you have added your content within this box, ensure you save your Event for this to take affect.
- Below is an example of some text which shows on the Contact Page: "Example of contact us instructions"
- In the Admin Tools under Forms > Contact Responses the response are available for Admin Users to review. An automatic email is sent to the Event Moderator Email with the content of the Contact form.
- Limit the amount of fields available in the Contact Form. An overly long form can discourage people from completing the form.
- Users can fill out a custom form on the Page. If a logged in User completes the Form, their User account is linked to the form entry. This makes it easier to track entries throughout the Event.
Once complete, Users will be able to submit Contact Forms which the Event Organiser will receive via Email and also within the Platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.