This function allows you to add Buttons to appear on top of the Hero Header on the Home Page. Utilising this prominent position is a great opportunity to include a link to a page you'd like to champion.
- Create a Button to appear on the Home Page (sits within the Hero Header section).
- Created Tenant
- Created Event
- Hero Header Home Page Section Enabled
- URL you'd like the Button to link to
- Within the Admin Tools Dashboard, navigate to 'Event Options' then 'Home Page Buttons' via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side of the platform.
- Click 'Create Home Page Button'.
- Within the 'Button Label' field, enter the label to appear on the Button (please note that it will display in uppercase).
- Within the 'Button Link' field, enter the URL you'd like the Button to link to - the URL can be a link to a page within your Joyn Platform or a link to an external website.
- Click 'Submit' or 'Save and Add Another'.
Tip: We'd recommend inputting a short and snappy label for your Button so that it displays nicely on the Home Page.
Button/s to appear on the Home Page within the Hero Header section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.