Updating Page Headers allows you to customise the Page Headers within most pages in Joyn platform to reflect your Event requirements and match your language for the Event.
- Created Event
- Created Tenant
- Access the functionality via "Global Setup" and "Page Headers" which is found via the black navigational bar on the left-hand side of the platform.
- Press "Create Page Header" which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the Page Header you are wanting to update from the dropdown list.
- Once you have chosen your header, press "add". Once you have clicked add a dropdown list will appear for you to choose your header type.
- Under header type, choose "Page Header". Once you chosen a header type, a dropdown list will appear for you to input your new header text.
- From here, you enter the text you are replacing within this header
- "Header Title" is the larger, sentence case text.
- "Header Sub-Title" shows as the smaller, capitalised text.
- Once you have updated your text, press "submit" and your header will be updated.
These changes are immediate.
Page Headers will be updated based on your chosen wording and language for each specific page header which has been updated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.